Alina is a global real estate consultant, speaker and investor based in San Francisco, California. She offers solutions for different aspects of global real estate, advising on business development, marketing, transactions, proptech solutions, real estate practice and ethics, education, and volunteering. Throughout her career, she prides herself in connecting the private, government and non-governmental sectors to Alina has a background in journalism and economic research and holds a PhD in Economics with emphasis in globalization.
Professional and Global Real Estate Affiliations:
• Broker-Associate- COMPASS San Francisco
• 2022 NAR Global Coordinator for Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa – coordinating relationships with bilateral real estate partners in 21 countries, promoting and expanding educational and business exchange programs.
• GAP- The General Assembly of Partners – Co-Chair of Business and Industry Group, 2022. The General Assembly of Partners (GAP) is an independent, multi-stakeholder platform that was set up at the initiative of the World Urban Campaign to support stakeholder engagement and contributions to the UN Habitat III process.
• FIABCI World - VP of Marketing/Networking Committee, 2022-2023. Founded in 1953 in Paris, FIABCI is a multidisciplinary real estate federation with chapters in 49 countries.
• REALTYNA – international proptech company, Board of Advisory member and VP of Investors Relations
-California Broker License
-PhD in Economics with emphasis on globalization -Romanian National Academy, Institute of National Economy
-Blockchain Applications in Business- executive course at UC Berkeley, Haas School of -Business (2020).
Languages: English, Romanian, French, Italian and Spanish.
Professional designations: CIPS, RENE, SRS, SFR, CPRES, AHWD, C2EX